Monday, September 22, 2008

Elder Dewey in Madrid...


Saludos desde España (Greetings from Spain)

A bit disappointed…. We are scheduled to fly back to Ekat Monday evening, so attending the Temple is out of the question…UGH!!! I guess there is always another time.

I will give you a brief summary of our trip so far – We left Kurgan around six in the morning on Friday and had a six-hour train ride from Kurgan to Ekat. Once we arrived in Ekat, we went to a huge amazing mall. It reminded me of being back in the states…it totally tricked me out. The mall had a Costco! I love Costco!! Haha. After the mall, we went back to the mission office and went out contacting in Ekat. We spent the night at the AP’s apartment. It was crowded, cold and difficult to sleep. We left for the airport around 10:00 am Saturday morning. Our taxi driver was driving so fast, but we made it to the airport in one piece. Our flight for Moscow left around 2:00 and was a 4 or 5 hour flight. Once we arrived in Moscow, we had a short layover. Our flight to Spain was another five or six hours. Need less to say, by the time we arrived to Spain I was feeling pretty sleep deprived and exhaustion was setting in! When we made it to the MTC in Madrid I immediately crashed and fell sleep for a short while.

Sunday was interesting…I felt like I was back living the MTC life…yikes!!! Haha! We had a regular MTC Sunday. It was fun listening to everything in Spanish. We had meetings with the President and then Sacrament. After the meetings, we walked around the Temple. It’s a beautiful Temple.

It’s now Monday morning and we have some meetings to attend and then we will have some free time to do a little site seeing, which I am looking forward to. Well, that is it so far…

I actually really miss Kurgan and wish I was back working. This visa renewal is disruptive to the work, but it has to be done.

I will be in Ekat for a few days; I believe I get back to Kurgan on Thursday. I will try to email from the mission office and hope to have the opportunity to email my pictures.

I love you all.
Elder Dewey

1 comment:

taiseer said...




Get Your visa renewal done in less than 3 hours us visa renewal for getting your visa from the time you make your embassy payment. payment after processing your application. we deal with american USA visa renewal services in India mainly in Hyderabad Delhi Mumbai Chennai kolkata.