Monday, May 11, 2009

счастливый День матери


Victory Day and Service Project...Elders Dewey and Anderson at Victory Day. ..




















Elders Thomas and Dewey...service project in Ekat.
Elders Shreeve(ZL)and Dewey on splits.



















Elders Bassett (AP) and Dewey
Hello Everyone,
I hope all the mom's had a great Mother's Day. Mom, since you like to receive pictures I will send a few today. It was great to talk with all of you today. It sounds like everyone is doing awesome. Since we had a good chat I will cut this email a little short.
Congratulations BJ and Britt! You two don't waste any time, I will give you that! How am I suppose to compete with you guys! I am sure he/she will take after their uncle with all my good looks, charm, wit, and all of my other great characteristics. Ha ha!

I forgot to mention that transfers are soon approaching. We should find out next Monday and I will let you know the outcome. I really have no idea if I will stay or end up transfering. I really love it here though and would hate to leave...I love the area, the branch, and the great members. It just gets a little frustrating, always...I'm not even going to finish that sentence. Complaining or whining will get you no where in life. It is just the circumstance our mission is in. The good news is ...there will be a few new missionaries arriving over the next couple months, so we will see what happens.

The weather is warming up and the days are longer. We can now shed the coat! We don't have to deal with the snow and ice for a while and we can let our feet unthaw! OH HAPPY DAY!!!

I love you all and thanks so much for all your love and support! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Dewey

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.