Monday, May 4, 2009

GOT FURRRRRR...

elders dewey and shreeve cleaning the neighborhood by the mission office... (Chad -please tell me you don't wear those shoes/boots/or whatever they are out contacting. They look like the same shoes you are wearing with your suit in the picture below...yikes!)


(service pictures taken from McEvoy's blog...thank you McEvoy's!)
elder dewey hiding behind branches of trees...(you can barely see
him.)


snow in may...

Hello Everyone,

Since I don’t have a lot of time to email, I am going to cut to the chase and give you a quick brief recap of last week. I hope the few pictures I send will make up for lack of sharing. I promise next week will be better.

This past week we were busy with meetings, district conference, a service project, (cleaning up the neighborhood by the mission office)and a whole lot of busy work, which was all great. I went on splits again with Elder Shreeve and it was amazing as usual. He is the coolest guy ever. We had a ton of fun. He speaks Russian extremely well, and inspires me to keep at it. I'm just grateful I no longer have the language barrier I had my first six-seven months out, and now can speak and understand it pretty well.


Again, I apologize for the shortness of this email, but I will write more details next week.

Make it a great one.
Love,
Elder Dewey

No comments: