Saturday, April 12, 2008

JUMP IN HEAD FIRST....


The MTC is intense. It is weird how ATTITUDE can change the whole thing. To be honest, I'm having an awesome time. It’s bizarre to feel this way. It’s fun here! It’s the first night and the elders in my room are normal, thank heavens! Elder Eaton (streshna Eaton - in prooskie) is my companion.
The food was tasty but maybe it’s because my body has gone into shock! The older streshnas (Elders) had a “party” for us which was cool. They gave us some great advice. I am so excited to finally be here. The old streshnas (Elders) have only been here for six weeks and sound awesome at Russian. All I know is that I just need to JUMP IN HEAD FIRST!
By the way, Elder Eaton is my companion and is from Shelly Idaho. The other two Elders in our room are Elder Smith and Elder Vierig. We have a Russian and USSR Flag hanging up in our room. WE REPRESENT THE MOTHERLAND!
Well it's past bed time. I love you all and hope everything is well on the home front.
Love,
Streshna (Elder) Dewey

No comments: