Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Elder Dewey...do you have barf bag in hand?? (father like son) Prepare to LAND...


Mom still ...WATCHING you...prepare to land...tuck tie in, barf bag in hand, turn air pointed in your direction, don't look out the window, keep head positioned straight and concentrate by saying to yourself..."I will not barf', "I will not barf", "I will not barf"...repeat to yourself several times until you land, and you should be just fine. (the reason I'm knowledgeable on the subject is from flying with your dad all these years, what joy!) But PLEASE ....no more barfing on the tie! Oh, if you do barf again...turn in the opposite direction of your companion to avoid him becoming disgruntled...and...chew on lot's of strong breath mints...please!! I'll be waiting by the phone...

No comments: