Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Britt and Chad...Emails

~ Email from Brittney to Chad ~

Chad,What's up? I am at mom and dad's right now. I came over to make some orange rolls, grandma's recipe. It is taking forever. How are you doing?You need to send some pictures so we can see what it's like there. What are you doing today. Your story about that birthday party you went to was funny. It sounds like you are doing really well! So have you come across any mafia yet?Not much going on here. I am going to take a few classes at MCC next semester.Well love ya and miss you! I hope you are having a good day and be safe!Love,Brittney

Date: Sunday, July 27, 2008, 11:35 PM

~ Email from Chad to Britt ~

Well, I would send pictures if I knew how, but right now I don't, and I don't even have my freaking camera, and... we were going to go sight seeing today so, I guess that's a "forget that", and so maybe I'll go buy a cool tie today. Russia ties are the coolest ties ever. I will send Dillon some when I send some home for BJ.

I have come across mafia, not like really dealing with them, but I have seen them. There hasn't been anything that unusal or scary that has happend since I've been here. You just have to be smart and not put yourself in a bad situation, just like anywhere else. So, there is no need to worry, I am safe and doing well...Especially since I am bigger than 99 percent of Russia. I am sure I can take care of myself. But hey, thanks for caring and thinking about me. Well Sis, thanks for the email, this week was rough, but hey I'm in Russia.

Peace, Elder Dewey

No comments: