Sunday, March 22, 2009

Visa Trip to Helsinki Finland...

Hey Everyone,

My letter for this week will be really short due to the fact that I'm sick and my head is about to explode. So this week was a pretty good week. We had a few good meetings. The one on Monday night with a member lady invited her friend over and we had a spiritual thought and then played some games which was fun. Wednesday we had district meeting and a little missionary meeting later that night. Thursday was a good working day we did a lot of contacting and then helped some elders move an apartment. Friday was time for another visa trip to Helsinki Finland. We picked people up at bus stations and train stations and then met at the APs apartment and the next morning we took a flight out to St. Petes. Once we arrived in St. Petes we took two small buses to Helsinki Finland. I love Finland, it looks exactly like Idaho on the countryside part of it and then in the city its very clean. I would love to go back someday. We didn't get the chance to go to the temple though, that was a let down. So we had a few hours that night to wander around Helsinki and took in some really cool sites, and later had a great steak dinner. Then the next morning we left back to Russia. It was a long trip and some where along the way I got sick. So last night I was up all night with a temp, shaking and coughing. It was pretty intense, but I am sure I will survive. OKay, sorry for the short letter. I love you all bye!
Love Elder Dewey.

No comments: