Saturday, June 7, 2008

I PLAN ON WORKING HARD FOR THE REST OF.....MY LIFE!


One of the most important things I've ever learned is to WORK AS HARD AS POSSIBLE EVERYDAY. I understand more why dad always wanted us to work hard. I have been tired everyday of my mission so far. It makes the mission worth it. I plan on being tired for the rest of my life. It brings a sense of accomplishment...AND it pleases our Father in Heaven. Without hard work we wouldn't get any where. Not just work/school/families, but also in the gospel...we need to read the scriptures, pray constantly, be grateful. I am grateful for my parents, siblings, family, friends and people I have associated with. If it wasn't for them I would not be who I am today. I would not have the strive to reach my full potential. Thank you. I love you all.

My new companion, Elder R is going to the Baltic state mission.

Have a great week. I love you all!
Elder Dewey

No comments: